Thursday, November 4, 2010

Summary for C4T #3

       Jenny Luca is the third teacher I was assigned to comment on. She is very informative on new topics and I enjoyed her post and link to Sir Ken Robinson’s animated point of view. I fully agree with the ridiculous concept of ADHD of course I am also not qualified to make that decision but I have a 9 year old who is bored out of his mind when he goes to school and sit there for hours in one spot. I am glad Mrs. Luca posted this video it proves that I am not crazy for not going with the flow of things and making my child a zombie so he will learn how to score better on tests and the fact that she is sharing this video maybe it will make people think outside the box.


characterized picture of the different communication outlets illustrated on a map in 2007


cartoon drawing of a map and the new facebook communication borders


This is an interesting summary put into pictures of what we use in terms of social networking. I think the change in what communication outlet we use will continue to evolve as long as there are new services that grab our attention so far Facebook has knocked MySpace literally off the map. As Mrs. Luca mentioned I think this could be used in the classroom to show students how it represents the change in communication over a short period of time.
Mrs. Luca is an effective teacher who is bringing new objectives into the lime light to be addressed and noticed. She also posted an interesting picture on her her blog relating to the way we have changed our social network providers in the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment